Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ninjutsu Uniform -halloween

As the sky on the snow but I do not have control






lay your voice again, and
I take the greatest joy I

the sense that I find





love.
love is not fucked.
love is never given to the wind.
nothing rhetoric tonight, I'm too sad to be rhetorical. but something I want to leave the slide out. because we are bleeding, even for seconds, but you bleed in abundance. regardless of who inflicted the blow, regardless of the more pointed word among many, between silences sharper than ever.

love.
love is thin.
love is wide.
l’amore è intorno a me e a te. lo è stato e figurati se non lo è ancora.
io non te l’ho detto mai. perché io sono io, perché io sono una persona che fondamentalmente ha paura, anche se non lo dà a vedere, anche se è più grande e sa di sorriso e primavera. talvolta.

l’amore.
l’amore è l’orologio che non abbiamo controllato.
l’amore è la tasca del mio cappotto.
l’amore è il tuo seno, l’amore sono io che tremo.
io non ho vissuto mai quello che dolcemente ci siamo costruiti, quello che era perfetto per esistere a priori di ogni cosa e all’infuori di ogni buona convenzione. perché io non riesco a nascondere my concerns, because I think in error, because I pour words when I should only disprove gray squares in your city.

love.
love is that I was preparing lunch.
love is your secret recipe for chocolate cake.
love is with you every minute seasoned crumbs. crumb of us and our relationship. and I? and I kept them inside me, each of them, reassemble them later, at home, in a big picture that we were.



the best film we could see that, strictly black and white, strictly under a single blanket, strictly on the couch a hug and a cup of boiling water.




and I was quiet because the words I really takes off.
but what's inside me, no one
,
me what you have rather given you,
from the very first time you placed your big eyes on me.








is not easy.
not.
there is no external force that takes.
there is no reason for all this.

except that I love you, until


in the fund.
but I can not.
and I swear that this is what

più dolorosa
che ci sia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment