unsigned band you speak of.
never heard before, God knows where, and pronounce your name.
look up and find the name of your city even on a rusty yellow wagon.
look down, put his fingers in his hair, watching the shadows and friends walk, pass your hand over your face and look of the new name of your city.
this time remain to be fixed.
this time remain a pensare.
“ e parlare ti fa bene
come il cielo sulla neve
come il fiore senza seme ”
stiamo dilatando tempi non nostri.
accumularsi di minuti e poi ore, giorni e settimane spero mai.
è strano.
non so contare quante volte l’ho detto, ma è strano, per davvero.
mi tingo di verde
mi sento demente.
eppure è così.
che mi basta leggere un tuo congiuntivo per intenderlo indicativo, immaginare chi sia lui, vedere il suo sorriso su di te e il tuo timido voltarti.
il mento.
per essere riaccompagnato, indietro da un dito indice.
are little more than thirty days, you know?
happened a little 'things in while.
cocks, even those on which we liked minchioneggiare.
yet the flow is that there is more loss gain.
loss
more I earn.
because there are cases pending in the end I did not know then. just missing the vertical gym on Sundays in the study.
and lie down on the bed.
the phone rang. I we lay on the bed.
and I clung to adolescent terribly sometimes happened that the first cushion pad, the first smile that came back from the past.
evenings are different.
stupidly I realize finding holes of free time, rooms with me still smell you.
ready then you call it.
then, well, I never do. or almost.
that night, yes, I was a "drunkard", returning from a dinner.
drunkard and I was curled up.
a fetus.
to bed.
with you the other side.
tired, rightly, to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment