Monday, December 25, 2006

How To Find Out The Worth Of My Pearls

thousand grams of




end of December 2006.
reckoning, my dear. Just because you make a diplomatic turning point.

Good. Tiriamole then, maybe not out of the window, right against the wall.

Day. So these three hundred sixty-five
call, I believe, days.
Day.
Never have I known so much. I never touched a certain extent.
Understanding yourself will never be a final process, easily definable, repeatable cycle. The beauty of gray days, filtered through all the thoughts that I carry in my bag is just that. They steal my wavelength, I take back parts of me.
Every day. Different.

It's been so long since I felt like a colorful carpet of the province, a little 'less from when I looked down from the balcony instead of in the mirror, even less since I seemed to have finished the damned in the search for something.
Now time passes. It seems to me to be lonely alone. Distant.


I understand. What
me there is not enough. That the advice of his friends are always greener than you are by yourself. What a life to not only own ha un perché. Che una vita a pensare di essere solo è un po’ come il patè: si mangia, ma pur sempre fegato è.

Io ho confermato.
Che il mio peso è stabile sotto ai sessantatre. Che certe persone non sono dei numeri sulla rubrica ma delle vere parti di me. Che una gran golosità e il wafer bianco affogato nel thè. Che il mio spirito pessimista vive saldo con la controparte altruista da medicina trentatre.

Io non ho confermato.
Che certe cose cambiano solo con un perchè. Che a ventiquattro anni non si può morire senza un perché. Che i desideri sono un clichè. Che insomma certe cose non toccheranno sicuramente a me.

Io non ho capito.
Che ci faccio qui senza una perché. Che futuro ho senza di te. Che tipo di provincia avrà l’appartamento che mi comprerò da me. Che miseria persevera nell’esserci, ogni giorno, all’infuori di me.


Mi fa ancora male la testa.
Nel mio piccolo, dolcemente egoistico, mondo.





E’ curioso come io scandisca i periodi della mia vita.
Così … perché qualcuno c’è e quel qualcuno non è me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment