if I dive into you
are many words in the background and
a loud noise.
"We're like crystal, It's Not Easy / With your love, Could you feed me"
twenty-four hours or so.
twenty yards or so.
what a man can believe what he has gradually built over the years?
what a man can resist seeing what is down gradually built over the years?
I basically think. I reflect so much, I mean all, all I know, right away.
every situation is scanned, passed through a sieve, filtering out what is valuable and what is waste, then realizing what I change and what not be affected at all.
and so grow. I grow within my four walls. make three. convictions of nearly well-structured, good-looking enough. say solid. There is growing inside. sometimes smiling.
impacts every new situation, against my four walls. make three. impacts, strong, against what I am for me. The situation is broken, scattered, and small solid square splinter inficcano hard and deep in my four walls. indeed we have said three.
would be harder to remove them out now that do not check much.
that's why I take them from within. I keep myself. the guards. the fact, as paintings, three on my walls.
what a man can believe what he has gradually built over the years?
what a man can resist seeing what fall has gradually built over the years?
was really nice home.
was really good before I did the whole fall.
I was naked in front of you. and you. and you did not laugh at me. I am that I smiled for us.
because there are other walls around.
this time they are four.
this time are not alone.
are many words in the background and
a loud noise.
"We're like crystal, It's Not Easy / With your love, Could you feed me"
twenty-four hours or so.
twenty yards or so.
what a man can believe what he has gradually built over the years?
what a man can resist seeing what is down gradually built over the years?
I basically think. I reflect so much, I mean all, all I know, right away.
every situation is scanned, passed through a sieve, filtering out what is valuable and what is waste, then realizing what I change and what not be affected at all.
and so grow. I grow within my four walls. make three. convictions of nearly well-structured, good-looking enough. say solid. There is growing inside. sometimes smiling.
impacts every new situation, against my four walls. make three. impacts, strong, against what I am for me. The situation is broken, scattered, and small solid square splinter inficcano hard and deep in my four walls. indeed we have said three.
would be harder to remove them out now that do not check much.
that's why I take them from within. I keep myself. the guards. the fact, as paintings, three on my walls.
what a man can believe what he has gradually built over the years?
what a man can resist seeing what fall has gradually built over the years?
was really nice home.
was really good before I did the whole fall.
I was naked in front of you. and you. and you did not laugh at me. I am that I smiled for us.
because there are other walls around.
this time they are four.
this time are not alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment