Sunday, July 26, 2009

Approx Expenses Of Laserstone Opreation

Homecoming:


Questa non è propriamente la pagina giusta su cui scrivere (un'agenda...), but without the other is fine. Then it is quite another thing to actually write with the old-fashioned pen and ink on paper. But the real pleasure is the calm, placid, in the progress of writing: there's no hurry, no need to frame more of a necessity at a time. And so, happily reduced to a minimum, I am writing again after 6 (six) months since I did it.

is not the time to look back this time, because the end of July is not really the opportunity of financial statements. Assuming, then, that I still have to go to Portugal, I still have to celebrate my first month working, I still have to give my first, real, Bill, I still have to fall in love ... I would say che il mento sta dritto davanti, non storto dietro.

Ho proceduto per passi, obiettivi, lasciandomi dietro interrogazioni e dubbi, quesiti e controquesiti. Non lo vedo come un tradimento: quell'io desideroso di risposte è ancora impaziente, scalciante, secco magro dentro di me. Forse solo spiazzato dalla natura mutevole delle domande. Certo è che per quanto riguarda la fame, ha fame. Si arriverà al limite, poco prima di quel punto di non ritorno che distingue una pausa obbligata da una detenzione obbligata (la cattività non giova a nessuno, men che meno al mio io).

Dunque, dicevo, per passi. Ho fatto della fotografia un lavoro, o quasi. Non ho più pianto, né suonato. C'è stata una tesi, interesting and important. A graduate with honors, unexpected, with the festivities from low-profile that distinguishes me. And then work. By starving the beast in captivity almost, I spent time doing, let alone thinking, almost instinctively, as a physiological need. Tasted a bite, then another one immediately, and then some. All this gradually, increasingly, I would say engulfing. From here you explain things, first of all I have left a vacuum here, reflecting the distance between me and empty me.

H I stop. I said, quite rightly, the end of July is not the time to take stock. And it's true. Why I look forward, because in my next steps to proceed is to resume in hand myself, that che ho sospeso e accantonato. Ecco perché ritorno qui, a casa, a dare aria all'affamato io in quasi-cattività.

E che non sia solo un'ora, un'ora d'aria. Perché non ci sono carcerati, non ci sono sbarre, solo spazio in cui spalmarsi.
C'è da decidere la lama … e poi dritto, rovescio … dritto e rovescio ...



(scritto tratto dalla pelle di un Moleskine, nuovo compagno di viaggio)

0 comments:

Post a Comment