would not be original saying that I do not write for months, I'm neglecting the blog. What then, is not even the question of the blog or not, here is a question that writing has always been for me a way to write a letter in which the sender and Recipient were practically the same person. The consequence is, therefore, a silent endurance of me with me, without an exchange of words, now a wedding in fuel inertial, non-exchange a kiss over the breakfast, not a caress before falling asleep. That I am almost back to a fetal position during sleep does not matter, but that loneliness is a more complex concept than seems, yes, it is important.
Anyway, I did not do the usual premise but in the end I fell. I do not write for centuries, millennia, and so on. To unlock a fast unexpected, unsolicited, unwelcome, it took a song. What then, if we are honest, I'm even stopping to listen, no, not people, those are almost inexplicable martyrdom a diplomat ... I mean the music. Let's do some 'sleep and pretend not to essercelo said.
I said, it took a song to unlock the gear. I do not want to wonder if tomorrow will be broken all over again, I think he had abandoned this philosophy, the trajectory of my life now tends to the more disillusioned research to nothing cosmic past years.
What, perhaps the song is adapting well to the weather experiences of these two months have been very winter in December 2008 and January 2009.
Have you ever heard the snow?
No, I do not say see, I listen. Just listen to the sound it makes. There. And this may sound elementary, but it is not whole minutes later when countermine past and to look like a child window, new window television rediscovered in the contemporary modern world, you decide to open it. In short, in the silence of the house look small tiny white thoughts fall flat, one after another, but always without haste, without rest to create volume, after long breaths total silence opened the window waiting for the complementarity of the senses, the show also gives you the sound ... But ... anything, even silence. Now, with words she will not be effective, but I hold this memory close to me, as if it were my toy of 25 years, my discovery with the same enthusiasm with which a child watching a dog, a man with top hat black, the tail of a lizard that moves. I keep my snow and its silence, gives me so much, like this song, which I think would be the perfect background for continuity between the "before the opening of the window" and "after the opening of the window."
I think of being anything but quiet happily hopeful, confident and eager as I thought months ago, as I wrote months ago. I still have all the spasmodic desire to do, but I was too early sanctioned the death of my best mate. That is not snow, and even this song.
My life right now seems like a square wheel.
All proceeds, but proceeds as a square wheel.
Ah right, the song? The video
I discover now, when I paste this code:
Anyway, I did not do the usual premise but in the end I fell. I do not write for centuries, millennia, and so on. To unlock a fast unexpected, unsolicited, unwelcome, it took a song. What then, if we are honest, I'm even stopping to listen, no, not people, those are almost inexplicable martyrdom a diplomat ... I mean the music. Let's do some 'sleep and pretend not to essercelo said.
I said, it took a song to unlock the gear. I do not want to wonder if tomorrow will be broken all over again, I think he had abandoned this philosophy, the trajectory of my life now tends to the more disillusioned research to nothing cosmic past years.
What, perhaps the song is adapting well to the weather experiences of these two months have been very winter in December 2008 and January 2009.
Have you ever heard the snow?
No, I do not say see, I listen. Just listen to the sound it makes. There. And this may sound elementary, but it is not whole minutes later when countermine past and to look like a child window, new window television rediscovered in the contemporary modern world, you decide to open it. In short, in the silence of the house look small tiny white thoughts fall flat, one after another, but always without haste, without rest to create volume, after long breaths total silence opened the window waiting for the complementarity of the senses, the show also gives you the sound ... But ... anything, even silence. Now, with words she will not be effective, but I hold this memory close to me, as if it were my toy of 25 years, my discovery with the same enthusiasm with which a child watching a dog, a man with top hat black, the tail of a lizard that moves. I keep my snow and its silence, gives me so much, like this song, which I think would be the perfect background for continuity between the "before the opening of the window" and "after the opening of the window."
I think of being anything but quiet happily hopeful, confident and eager as I thought months ago, as I wrote months ago. I still have all the spasmodic desire to do, but I was too early sanctioned the death of my best mate. That is not snow, and even this song.
My life right now seems like a square wheel.
All proceeds, but proceeds as a square wheel.
Ah right, the song? The video
I discover now, when I paste this code:
0 comments:
Post a Comment