Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Want To Hire An Adult Film Star





I say that I do not write more.
fact that he does not write anymore.
With all sincerity, I do not like much.

It 'still a piece of me, put in the corner, yet again, swimming as a priority, stands out among the duties, giving half-certainties, trying not to compromise too much, finding a comfortable corner, den to hide, hide a piece of me.

curious smile in puns.
Do you see, word games?
We note the irony that still leaves me. The woman I love most in the world is in me, great.





--- Followed written tract dal mio fedele Muji, compagno di viaggio ---

In questo gran marasma frugo nella mia borsa, chiedendomi se il taccuino c'è ancora.
Poco fa, arrivando alla stazione, ho perso la spilletta, l'ultima rimasta appesa, l'unica mai caduta. Girandomi l'ho ritrovata, abbastanza facilmente, ma non è più questo il punto. Il punto è che raccogliendola la riscopro arrugginita, sporca, vecchia, caduta da una borsa sgualcita, sbiadita, vecchia, abbracciata ad una spalla storta, dolorante, vecchia, a valle di una testa stanca, stanca, vecchia.


Diventa sempre più raro, e strano, scrivere di me.
Ufficialmente sancisco il cambiamento e passivamento ne prendo atto.
I do what my favorite proverb professes, that is a virtue of necessity. I want to bet on myself, on this new state of being.

will design, to Trecentosessantagradi.
start from the basics, the foundations of that neglect. Depart from me, just the will.
The rest will come by itself.

Full stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment