Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Benign Tumor In Thumb

straight A's eyes get tired soon




rimango a sentire,
rimango ad ascoltare.
rimango ad aspettare,
rimango a guardare.
rimango insomma ad osservare, ad osservare la mia vita (che parolone) scorrermi sotto ai piedi, più veloce del solito.

io non so bene cosa mi stia succedendo.
sicuramente qualcosa sta cambiando.
I am probably changing.

seems so far that troubled questioning everything, as if it were missed compared to the current youth, you know, senility. excluding the number of white hair (negligible, variable unreliable), there is real difference.
almost tired, slow, white, soft, disappointed to be disappointed.
really.
do not recognize myself much, but now I'm there, always with alarming detachment, getting used to.

perhaps is that when you close the drawers: what is inside is inside; to riporci hopes and dreams I had thought of that before.
and we hope to have it done. because I did not never believed in a life stage, a relentless schedule, from which one can not escape, but if that were the case would be very sad to have left dust, only dust in those drawers.

be odd (because I think it's cause and not consequence) led me to suspend parts of me, perhaps to make sure the health of myself, perhaps, more simply, to see if the node was the absence of external stimuli.
is hardly what we changed so sudden. I was thus nothing more than diagnosis, in my opinion, a reckless departure from (my) reality, from (my) reality of every day, only to find myself without sensory organs, without criteri d’interpretazione.

uhm.
forse ora sono anche più noioso. ahah.
beh, per tutto questo ho bruciato una storia e progressivamente sepolto interessi.
direi che non è soltanto un neo.

datemi una pala, mi scoverò nel mondo.


ps: certe patologie non scompaiono così facilmente.





(scritto tratto dal mio fedele Muji, compagno di viaggio)

0 comments:

Post a Comment